Looking for an AI donor in East Midlands

by LHS » 21 May 2014

We're Laura and Hanna and we are looking for a Caucasian AI donor to help us to conceive a child. We're looking for someone who will want no contact afterwards with the child and who can travel to us.
We live in Leicestershire and may require our donor to come to us at shortish notice or later on at night due to my wife's shift work so someone quite close to us would be good and we're looking to start TTC as soon as possible.
If anyone feels they can help us please message us and let us know, thank you.
Laura and Hanna.

by life4 » 09 Jun 2014

Hello Laura and Hanna,

I live in West Midlands and would be more than willing to travel and help you start a family if you haven't already found someone and would consider me. Although this would be my first time donating (haven't the slightest clue about AI) so I wouldn't know where to start so you would have to guide me :)

by Awain75 » 14 Oct 2014

Hi ladies, if you like to chat more feel free to message
Thank you
Antony

by CJT51 » 31 Oct 2014

Hello Ladies, I live Nr J24 M1 and can be available at short notice, please get in touch if I can help

by GOLD24 » 08 Jan 2015

Sperm Doner available in Cheltencham
I have helped for single business women .
NI Or AI No contact or updates

Blood group O+
I'm Married
I have two children.
Boy 13 blond hair ,green eyes
Girl 7 blond hair ,blue eyes
My Hair Colour Blond
My eyes Colour Blue
My Height 6'2"- 187
Ethnicity Caucasian/White
Religion Christian
Smoker None
Drinker Social

by NottsMan » 17 Nov 2015

I would be more than happy to help, in East Midlands.

by Carlanaomi » 17 Feb 2016

Hi me and my fiancee are looking for ai donor we are living nere Manchester area both work full time live togeother and have a lil boy all ready want to complete are family Unit and have a baby togeother we have been looking for a donor for over a year now keep being let down and messed about if anyone could help us please contact me on my email address ***@live.co.uk thanks

by PeterG » 29 Feb 2016

HI.......you now,....I'm happy and enjoy my life....;)))

by Keesh88 » 01 Mar 2016

Hi, me and my partner are lookin for a mixed raced donor via AI in the East Midlands area if anyone could help it would be much appreciated

by Craigy72 » 06 Apr 2016

Hi I am interested and come to you at short notice if required let me know if you are interested

Craig

by neo22 » 24 Feb 2017

Happy to help
Any questions about it drop me email please
Thanks

by Leo32 » 05 Mar 2017

Hi,

I am in the West Midlands so can meet your 'short notice' needs as I can travel easily to Leicestershire.

Well educated (B.Sc., MSc., Ph.D. achieved) working in professional role aimed at caring for the community.

I have one son conceived relatively recently.

Let me know through a return message.

Have a good weekend.

Kind Regards,
L.

by nupur78 » 26 Jul 2017

hi craigy
i am hana. originaly Asian. interested about u if u r happy to help me. may i know bit more about u.

by Sofiee » 21 Aug 2017

Lesbian couples looking for black handsome male please contact me asap, my partner and I are excited to start a family.

by Liam6823 » 31 Aug 2017

Hello Both :) I'm Liam, a genuine 28yrold single male, 5ft 10 black hair blue eyes, olive tanned skin.(Spanish looking)
A professional well educated, very athletic muscular gym goer who loves a range of martial arts such as kickboxing, judo, and swimming.

Does not drink or smoke and no past family history of illnesses or diseases, no allergies and free from any prescribed or illegal medicine or drugs.
Has an 8-year-old daughter, very healthy and intelligent

Can provide proof of STI screening certificate.
Willing to travel across the UK (Own Transport)

Thanks for reading.
Liam.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW