looking for a donor can't conceive the natural way

by lisaw12      .      01 Jun 2013

Hi, I am Lisa, me and my partner are looking for a sperm donor. I have a son from a previous relationship. We are looking for a donor to complete our family. We have lots of love to give another child and want this miracle baby so much. We can't conceive the natural way as we are lesbians so we would be really happy if we could get a sperm donor of someone. This is such a big thing to ask of anybody but this would complete our family and you would be doing an amazing thing. If you think you could help us please look at my profile and get in touch. Thankyou

2 Replies

Hi, I am Lisa, me and my partner are looking for a sperm donor. I have a son from a previous relationship. We are looking for a donor to complete our family. We have lots of love to give another child and want this miracle baby so much. We can't conceive the natural way as we are lesbians so we would be really happy if we could get a sperm donor of someone. This is such a big thing to ask of anybody but this would complete our family and you would be doing an amazing thing. If you think you could help us please look at my profile and get in touch. Thankyou

hey i would love to help you out, you sound like great people. please check my profile and post here if interested?

This site is great

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW