Looking for decent guy to co-parent in West Yorkshire :)

by Willow48      .      09 Aug 2019

38 yr old female thinking of co-parenting with the right guy. Looking for a decent guy 42 or below. Never looked into this sort of thing but as I've left it pretty late to decide I'd like to have a child but not without a dad to be in its life :) I live in Leeds. Working and independent btw haha

2 Replies

38 yr old female thinking of co-parenting with the right guy. Looking for a decent guy 42 or below. Never looked into this sort of thing but as I've left it pretty late to decide I'd like to have a child but not without a dad to be in its life :) I live in Leeds. Working and independent btw haha

Hi. I am Manchester so close by.

Hi very interested

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW