LOOKING FOR AL DONOR WEST MIDLANDS

by Chezc18      .      05 Nov 2018

Hi, me and my partner are looking for a FREE sperm donor for A.I. ONLY!
    We are based in the west midlands area, Looking for a caucision male preferably with blue eyes and blonde hair but doesn't matter if you havnt. Also want someone that have regular tests and does not want any sort of contact once baby is born. Pm me please x and would love to hear from anyone who thinks they may be able to help..

4 Replies

Chezc18 on 05 Nov 2018

Hi, me and my partner are looking for a FREE sperm donor for A.I. ONLY!
    We are based in the west midlands area, Looking for a caucision male preferably with blue eyes and blonde hair but doesn't matter if you havnt. Also want someone that have regular tests and does not want any sort of contact once baby is born. Pm me please x and would love to hear from anyone who thinks they may be able to help..

Hi I'm in Derbyshire. Brown hair with blue eyes. I don't want co-parenting and A I. is good with me. Read my profile and if you're happy then contact me.

Where is West Midlands? What state?

it is uk

hi, i have had a look at your profile. i will be considering your offer.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW