Looking for AI sperm donors in Derby or close by.

by Firework      .      25 Nov 2020

Hi we are a male female straight couple looking for a sperm donor for AI. Unfortunately it's a late decision in life as my partner can't have kids so we need a sperm donor. It will need to be someone in Derby or local as it's going to be hard work now we reckon due to our ages as I'm 41 now so everything is against me. Looking for someone who would be able to be a regular to keep trying every month until it hopefully happens. All were asking is you are White, British and have no health issues. Please contact us if you want to find out more or can help x

1 post Replies

Hi we are a male female straight couple looking for a sperm donor for AI. Unfortunately it's a late decision in life as my partner can't have kids so we need a sperm donor. It will need to be someone in Derby or local as it's going to be hard work now we reckon due to our ages as I'm 41 now so everything is against me. Looking for someone who would be able to be a regular to keep trying every month until it hopefully happens. All were asking is you are White, British and have no health issues. Please contact us if you want to find out more or can help x

Hi I am tamworth based, would that be okay?

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW