Looking for AI donor

by Shauna      .      04 May 2017

Hi
    I'm looking for a sperm donor for me and my partner. We've been together for 7 year's, lived together for 6 and engaged for 1 year. We are very much in love and happy together. I work part time and my partner works full time we are financially stable. We have a close family with brother's, sister's, niece's and nephew's of all age's who we see regularly and love an adore very much but it's not the same as having are own child who we can love and raise together. It's been are dream for a long time now it would complete are family and we feel now is the right time to try and make are dream come true. If you feel like you would be able to help or just want to ask a question please feel free to contact us we look forward to hearing from you
    Thanks

2 Replies

Shauna on 04 May 2017

Hi
    I'm looking for a sperm donor for me and my partner. We've been together for 7 year's, lived together for 6 and engaged for 1 year. We are very much in love and happy together. I work part time and my partner works full time we are financially stable. We have a close family with brother's, sister's, niece's and nephew's of all age's who we see regularly and love an adore very much but it's not the same as having are own child who we can love and raise together. It's been are dream for a long time now it would complete are family and we feel now is the right time to try and make are dream come true. If you feel like you would be able to help or just want to ask a question please feel free to contact us we look forward to hearing from you
    Thanks

Danny83 on 06 May 2017

I am happy to help, please contact me

peteek on 04 Jun 2017

I think I could help...Pls contact

Return to Artificial insemination in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW