Looking for AI donor in East Midlands

by WaterAnn      .      02 Jun 2019

I am looking for a Caucasian AI donor to help me to conceive a child. I am looking for someone who can travel to me.
    I live in Nottinghamshire and will require my donor to come to me several times between the 23rd and 26th of the month. I am looking to start TTC as soon as possible. If anyone feels they can help me please message me and let me know.
    Thank you

1 post Replies

WaterAnn on 02 Jun 2019

I am looking for a Caucasian AI donor to help me to conceive a child. I am looking for someone who can travel to me.
    I live in Nottinghamshire and will require my donor to come to me several times between the 23rd and 26th of the month. I am looking to start TTC as soon as possible. If anyone feels they can help me please message me and let me know.
    Thank you

WaterAnn, you added me as a favourite but I think you appear to have blocked me so I can't message you.
    I may be able to help you. If the block was deliberate, then no worries. If you did that by accident, you need to go to the 'banned list' and remove me from it.
    Cheers,
    Ron

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW