Looking for AI donor in Dorset, Hampshire or London area.

by Marta80      .      02 Dec 2019

Hi,

We are a married lesbian couple looking for an AI sperm donor in the UK. her.

If you willing to help us, please send us an email with some information about yourself. We are looking for someone who is similar to us at some points: easy-going, optimistic, and happy, with hobbies in good health condition, no family diseases, educated with a degree, no drugs, no smoking.

Artificial insemination only. Sorry but no co-parenting. We are looking for a genuine person who would like to help us to have a family. Unfortunately, we don't wish any kind of parenting involvement from the donor.

Thanks,
    D&M

2 Replies

Hi,

We are a married lesbian couple looking for an AI sperm donor in the UK. her.

If you willing to help us, please send us an email with some information about yourself. We are looking for someone who is similar to us at some points: easy-going, optimistic, and happy, with hobbies in good health condition, no family diseases, educated with a degree, no drugs, no smoking.

Artificial insemination only. Sorry but no co-parenting. We are looking for a genuine person who would like to help us to have a family. Unfortunately, we don't wish any kind of parenting involvement from the donor.

Thanks,
    D&M

Yes i would help. I am based in London too. Let me know if you still need it.
    Kind Regards

Hi how are you guys doing ? With God we can make it work for you guy let me if you want

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW