Looking for advice on finding a baby

by heidian      .      13 Dec 2013

Hello all,

My wife and I have recently had the devastating news that we are not able to conceive a child. My wife has taken this particularly badly. We are keen to explore other ways of starting a family and would welcome advice. As well as co-parenting we are considering international adoption and we would be interested to hear from anyone who has any contacts or advice. We are open to all suggestions. Thanks for reading this post.

Richie

1 post Replies

heidian on 13 Dec 2013

Hello all,

My wife and I have recently had the devastating news that we are not able to conceive a child. My wife has taken this particularly badly. We are keen to explore other ways of starting a family and would welcome advice. As well as co-parenting we are considering international adoption and we would be interested to hear from anyone who has any contacts or advice. We are open to all suggestions. Thanks for reading this post.

Richie

Hello,
    sorry to hear that. Why don`t you think about surrogacy. That is something I am also thinking about. In fact, you will have your biological child. It is a different thing. My friends have had a successful story and I want to have the same.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW