Looking for a White donor only

by hapfam38      .      16 Jan 2020

Hello all,

My name is Katy and I'm a 37 year old, black professional and mum to one who identifies as a lesbian.
    I am looking to complete my family by having one more child so I need the help of a donor in order to make this happen.

I am looking for a White Donor only (personal preference) between the ages of 33 and 39. I would be the Main caregiver with No parental involvement from the donor but I am happy to send pictures and keep you updated. I would also prefer that only my name be on the birth certificate so we both know where we stand.

Something to note is that I use crutches occasionally due to some muscle weakness in my knees but you should also know that Nothing holds me back from achieving anything and I already have one child who wants for nothing so please don't be put off from wanting to help me... Honesty in this case is always the best policy.

I hope to hear from Genuine donors only.

Katy.

3 Replies

hapfam38 on 16 Jan 2020

Hello all,

My name is Katy and I'm a 37 year old, black professional and mum to one who identifies as a lesbian.
    I am looking to complete my family by having one more child so I need the help of a donor in order to make this happen.

I am looking for a White Donor only (personal preference) between the ages of 33 and 39. I would be the Main caregiver with No parental involvement from the donor but I am happy to send pictures and keep you updated. I would also prefer that only my name be on the birth certificate so we both know where we stand.

Something to note is that I use crutches occasionally due to some muscle weakness in my knees but you should also know that Nothing holds me back from achieving anything and I already have one child who wants for nothing so please don't be put off from wanting to help me... Honesty in this case is always the best policy.

I hope to hear from Genuine donors only.

Katy.

bernet on 19 Jan 2020

From London if you are still looking ?

Marking on 19 Jan 2020

I want to be the donor for your second child. Having children is the most amazing experience that every happened in my life. I am sure that your second child will be the best decision in your life since your first child. Mark

hapfam38 on 28 Jan 2020

Thank you both for your replies but I am still looking.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW