looking for a very nice male in the cumbria area

by cazz1972      .      06 Nov 2009

Hi all im looking for a nice very kind down to earth man in the cumbria area. to be a donor. Thanks for reading if you can help please get in touch. hoping and praying xx :D

2 Replies

Hi all im looking for a nice very kind down to earth man in the cumbria area. to be a donor. Thanks for reading if you can help please get in touch. hoping and praying xx :D

You have left a lovely message. I can travel to you to help and love your part of the world.
    Was there with my boy earlier in year.
    Erik

Hiya,

I've just joined this website afew days ago and Im also looking for a donor in the North Of England and I just wondered whether you had much luck in finding anyone within the area.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW