looking for a surrogate or co-parent

by daddy36      .      21 Feb 2012

Hi,
    This is daddy36 ; non smoker healty caucasian Turkish gay male who desperately wants to have kid/kids. I live and work in Istanbul / Turkey. I am finacially secure. I do marketing in pharmaceuticals. I am willing to relocate if needed to have and raise kid/kids. Since I have lived in NY for two years I can re-locate to any where in USA or EUROPE. Please contact me if you have questions or if you are interested in co-parenting or being a surrogate.
    Regards,
    Ege

1 post Replies

daddy36 on 21 Feb 2012

Hi,
    This is daddy36 ; non smoker healty caucasian Turkish gay male who desperately wants to have kid/kids. I live and work in Istanbul / Turkey. I am finacially secure. I do marketing in pharmaceuticals. I am willing to relocate if needed to have and raise kid/kids. Since I have lived in NY for two years I can re-locate to any where in USA or EUROPE. Please contact me if you have questions or if you are interested in co-parenting or being a surrogate.
    Regards,
    Ege

hi,
    I am a 44 year old, non smoking healthy Puerto Rican woman who is passionate about children. I am serious about finding a healthy minded, grounded, fun loving person who is commited to co-parenting. Ive lived on both US coasts and prefer to do what is best for my family.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW