Looking for a sperm donor -UK

by montana » 05 Jun 2009

Hi,

I am a 34, single woman, who is looking for a sperm donor in the UK. I have a daughter from a previous relationship, and don't see myself in a relationship any time soon, or in the future. I would love to give my 3 yr old daughter a sibling, something which I never had.

I'm happy for any prospective donor to have minimal contact if they wish or none at all.

Can you please help?

by babylove » 07 Jun 2009

Hi

I would love to be a donor on a minimal contact after birth arrangement.
My profile here is 'babylove' and can be contacted anytime.
No financial contribution is ask for. I fyou are searching for a healthy
and agile donor don't hesitate to get in contact...take care

by Justforyou » 12 Jul 2009

montana wrote:Hi,

I am a 34, single woman, who is looking for a sperm donor in the UK. I have a daughter from a previous relationship, and don't see myself in a relationship any time soon, or in the future. I would love to give my 3 yr old daughter a sibling, something which I never had.

I'm happy for any prospective donor to have minimal contact if they wish or none at all.

Can you please help?

Hi
I would love to help you out,and more than happy to have either minimal or no contact up to you,you can contact me on justforyou anytime, take care and good luck.

by Anothersebastian » 12 Jul 2009

Hi

If you would prefer no contact I might well be able to help although looking for a full contact role i could help you if you so wish.

by weescot » 16 Jul 2009

hi would love to help u to have achild but would u concider looks as part of dorna because i would love to father child with woman and b part of live in future because i dont want child b with name on is birth paper any i no james bond but i no lover and i dont want to just want do the right thing

by jayc1 » 12 Aug 2009

Hiya,

Have a look at my profile and let me know if I can help.

jayc1

by butterfly82 » 09 Sep 2009

Hi im a 27 year old woman who is looking for a sperm donar in the uk, i am really desperate for child of my own but not yet found the right man. I am very keen on the natural way of making a baby, but i guess there are not many man who would do it naturally with me. If i found a sperm donar he could either be part of the child life or not it would be up to him, but the child would live with me. I would be an exellent mother to all my children, there is nothing i would'nt do for them.

by Justforyou » 17 Sep 2009

Hi
I would love to help you out,and more than happy to have either minimal or no contact up to you,you can contact me on justforyou anytime, take care and good luck.Justforyou

butterfly82 wrote:Hi im a 27 year old woman who is looking for a sperm donar in the uk, i am really desperate for child of my own but not yet found the right man. I am very keen on the natural way of making a baby, but i guess there are not many man who would do it naturally with me. If i found a sperm donar he could either be part of the child life or not it would be up to him, but the child would live with me. I would be an exellent mother to all my children, there is nothing i would'nt do for them.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW