Looking for a sperm donor -UK

by montana      .      05 Jun 2009

Hi,

I am a 34, single woman, who is looking for a sperm donor in the UK. I have a daughter from a previous relationship, and don't see myself in a relationship any time soon, or in the future. I would love to give my 3 yr old daughter a sibling, something which I never had.

I'm happy for any prospective donor to have minimal contact if they wish or none at all.

Can you please help?

7 Replies

montana on 05 Jun 2009

Hi,

I am a 34, single woman, who is looking for a sperm donor in the UK. I have a daughter from a previous relationship, and don't see myself in a relationship any time soon, or in the future. I would love to give my 3 yr old daughter a sibling, something which I never had.

I'm happy for any prospective donor to have minimal contact if they wish or none at all.

Can you please help?

babylove on 07 Jun 2009

Hi

I would love to be a donor on a minimal contact after birth arrangement.
    My profile here is 'babylove' and can be contacted anytime.
    No financial contribution is ask for. I fyou are searching for a healthy
    and agile donor don't hesitate to get in contact...take care

Justforyou on 12 Jul 2009

Anothersebastian on 12 Jul 2009

Hi

If you would prefer no contact I might well be able to help although looking for a full contact role i could help you if you so wish.

weescot on 16 Jul 2009

hi would love to help u to have achild but would u concider looks as part of dorna because i would love to father child with woman and b part of live in future because i dont want child b with name on is birth paper any i no james bond but i no lover and i dont want to just want do the right thing

jayc1 on 12 Aug 2009

Hiya,

Have a look at my profile and let me know if I can help.

jayc1

butterfly82 on 09 Sep 2009

Hi im a 27 year old woman who is looking for a sperm donar in the uk, i am really desperate for child of my own but not yet found the right man. I am very keen on the natural way of making a baby, but i guess there are not many man who would do it naturally with me. If i found a sperm donar he could either be part of the child life or not it would be up to him, but the child would live with me. I would be an exellent mother to all my children, there is nothing i would'nt do for them.

Justforyou on 17 Sep 2009

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW