Looking for a sperm donor

by Yvonne20      .      06 Nov 2020

Hi myself and my fiancée, I am 25 and she is 30 we have been together nearly 2 years.
    We are ideally looking for a black race donor or someone with light skin, however we are happy to get to know any one that is serious about helping us. please let us know

1 post Replies

Yvonne20 on 06 Nov 2020

Hi myself and my fiancée, I am 25 and she is 30 we have been together nearly 2 years.
    We are ideally looking for a black race donor or someone with light skin, however we are happy to get to know any one that is serious about helping us. please let us know

xylondon on 09 Nov 2020

Hello!

I'd like to help you have a child, whichever way you wish. I'm middle-aged but in good shape, I'm naturally slim/athletic, brown eyes/hair, white British, decent looks. I'm PhD educated, working as a university professor.

Let me know if you want to take things further.

Best wishes,

James.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW