Looking for a sperm Donor

by Scott47      .      21 Aug 2020

Hi we are a couple looking for a male sperm donor.
    I was in a previous relationship with my now ex wife fir 18 years and following her health complaints it was decided I was to have a vasectomy.
    A couple of years later we split up due to her infidelity.
    I am now in a new relationship and we are desperate to have a child and after much thought we have decided to go down the artificial donor route.
    We are looking for
    A white male
    Recently tested for sti and sti free!
    Good health and family history
    Not wanting any contact after.

If you feel you could help us please get in touch.

1 post Replies

Scott47 on 21 Aug 2020

Hi we are a couple looking for a male sperm donor.
    I was in a previous relationship with my now ex wife fir 18 years and following her health complaints it was decided I was to have a vasectomy.
    A couple of years later we split up due to her infidelity.
    I am now in a new relationship and we are desperate to have a child and after much thought we have decided to go down the artificial donor route.
    We are looking for
    A white male
    Recently tested for sti and sti free!
    Good health and family history
    Not wanting any contact after.

If you feel you could help us please get in touch.

Tyke on 25 Aug 2020

Hi
    Are you looking for someone near Lincoln?

Tyke

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW