Looking for a sperm donor

by JadeNgem      .      03 Jul 2020

Hey guys,
    Myself and my wife have been together for 4 and 1/2 years married last year,
    We have tried treatment at a clinic and was unsuccessful and the medication side of things, didnt bode well,
    We are looking to start our next journey by having a child together,
    We are both hard working people we have a son but from a previous realationship.
    We looking for a male with blue eyes possibly 5”7 and above as we both have blue eyes.
    If anyone can help us out with this.
    We are willing to travel.
    If success donor we do not want contact or expect anymore.

1 post Replies

JadeNgem on 03 Jul 2020

Hey guys,
    Myself and my wife have been together for 4 and 1/2 years married last year,
    We have tried treatment at a clinic and was unsuccessful and the medication side of things, didnt bode well,
    We are looking to start our next journey by having a child together,
    We are both hard working people we have a son but from a previous realationship.
    We looking for a male with blue eyes possibly 5”7 and above as we both have blue eyes.
    If anyone can help us out with this.
    We are willing to travel.
    If success donor we do not want contact or expect anymore.

DanH92 on 07 Jul 2020

Hello there,

Whereabouts are you based? I think I might be available to assist, and I would fit your physical description.

Which method would you prefer to use?

D.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW