Looking for a sperm donor

by Ladette1      .      05 Apr 2020

Hi all

I’m seeking a sperm donor to allow me to have another for my 4 yr old girl. I do really want a baby also not just for that reason for my girl.

I am in a relationship. However, my partner of 1 year and a half has ED Erection Disfunction. He has no morning wood, we’ve not been able to do the deed even during our relationship which I have found difficult but live with but accept.

I’m 35 and would like another before I reach 37 as I’ve always said that’s my limit for children (just my preference)

I’m looking for a male who’s ideally brunette/brown hair colour with either blue or green eyes.

Do you fit what I’m looking for? If you think you fit the type and can help please get in touch.

Happy hunting
    xx

6 Replies

Ladette1 on 05 Apr 2020

Hi all

I’m seeking a sperm donor to allow me to have another for my 4 yr old girl. I do really want a baby also not just for that reason for my girl.

I am in a relationship. However, my partner of 1 year and a half has ED Erection Disfunction. He has no morning wood, we’ve not been able to do the deed even during our relationship which I have found difficult but live with but accept.

I’m 35 and would like another before I reach 37 as I’ve always said that’s my limit for children (just my preference)

I’m looking for a male who’s ideally brunette/brown hair colour with either blue or green eyes.

Do you fit what I’m looking for? If you think you fit the type and can help please get in touch.

Happy hunting
    xx

Life4U on 12 Apr 2020

Whereabouts you located?

Andover on 21 Apr 2020

Hi

Where abouts are you?

Thomas x

Utile on 09 May 2020

Hi there!

I live in Falmouth, and am prepared to travel.

Ex-teacher, working with difficult children for 30 years.

All my brood have left, but keen to have more.

I may seem old, but I am very fit (raced for GB a couple of years ago) and am still very broody for more children. I own my own place and am still professional.

Keen to Co parent, but willing to accept a godfather role.

Keep well, in these times,
    Lewis

Smarty17 on 10 May 2020

Hi give me a shout if I can help , I have blue eyes .

Rick20 on 12 May 2020

Brown hair, green eyes and really good stock.

Happy to help you are yours

BBAD2020 on 24 May 2020

There are other option's available even with ED, have you tried those?

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW