Looking for a sperm donor

by Jules07      .      02 Sep 2019

My partner and I have always dreamed of having a family but due to a bad motor cycle accident my partner has been left unable to have kids so were throwing this post out like a prayer in the hope that the right person chooses us.
    P.s we were born to be parents

2 Replies

Jules07 on 02 Sep 2019

My partner and I have always dreamed of having a family but due to a bad motor cycle accident my partner has been left unable to have kids so were throwing this post out like a prayer in the hope that the right person chooses us.
    P.s we were born to be parents

ConorD13 on 10 Sep 2019

I’d be happy to help, I’m not sure how this all works as I’ve never done this before, but feel free to message me!

Essex1 on 16 Oct 2019

I will be more than willing to assist you both!
    Please message me so we can hopefully get the ball rolling

Regards Richard

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW