Looking for a sperm donor. Intelligent and fit/healthy.

by izzyid      .      18 Sep 2019

Hey. I am looking for a sperm donor who is intelligent and fit/healthy.
    I would like to have a child who is beautiful inside and outside. I am sporty, intelligent and take care of myself. Looking for someone similar to donate or potentially coparent with.

6 Replies

Hey. I am looking for a sperm donor who is intelligent and fit/healthy.
    I would like to have a child who is beautiful inside and outside. I am sporty, intelligent and take care of myself. Looking for someone similar to donate or potentially coparent with.

Hi I am interested I go to the gym and intelligent let’s chat and see where we go from there am interested in being a co parent

Sounds great, would love to chat further and see where things go.

I may be your sort of thing, what else are you looking for?

I am very interested in this. I would definitely like to give you some help. I'm 32 and a student, can we chat?

Can you pm me? I’m new to this or anywhere else to chat

I’ve a professional job, play sports quite intelligent

Sperm donor only

Hi looking for a sperm donor for same sex couple. No co parenting or contact if anyone would like.to chat message me will chat further

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW