Looking for a sperm donor in Brighton

by Hannah20      .      25 Jun 2017

Hi there, I am a 20 year old female who is looking for someone in or around the Brighton area. Ideally, someone who is willing to continue either AI or NI until a positive result. Please let me know if anyone is interested :)

5 Replies

Hannah20 on 25 Jun 2017

Hi there, I am a 20 year old female who is looking for someone in or around the Brighton area. Ideally, someone who is willing to continue either AI or NI until a positive result. Please let me know if anyone is interested :)

Im want help. Lets go clinic or try any metod.

Hi, Hannah. If you are still looking for a sperm donor and you feel that you would like it to be me, lets meet and see if we click. My profile is fairly short, so do feel free to ask any questions you like. I can send photos on request. xxx, Mike

Hi, I'm interested and may be able to help. I can travel to you. Hope to talk soon

Hi I’m healthy male From Brighton. I’m no smoker no drinker and easygoing. Check out my profile and send a message if interested. Regards Kris

Hi did you find someone yet?

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW