looking for a sperm donor / coparent

by blublu      .      23 Jun 2009

I am 40 years old. love children that i cannot envisage life without one. I have had all the necessary fertility and std test which are ok and on paper. My partner is a white male but is infertile. Would prefer a white male to coparent with.
    :D

4 Replies

blublu on 23 Jun 2009

I am 40 years old. love children that i cannot envisage life without one. I have had all the necessary fertility and std test which are ok and on paper. My partner is a white male but is infertile. Would prefer a white male to coparent with.
    :D

justjohn09 on 28 Jun 2009

Hi.

Very interested. White gay male, Irish, professional. My partner is black and this sounds ideal. How much input are you looking? obviously something we could discuss.

I am a white male that could help you i am in Durban south Africa :D

Justforyou on 12 Jul 2009

tinkerbell1992 on 21 Jul 2009

hey i am 18 feilxstowe i want to have a baby but i am not with any one its hard cause i misscarried 2 years ago and i just got over it so i want a baby soon as contact me :D female

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW