Looking for a sperm donor around south west area

by cmizen95      .      03 Apr 2020

Me and my partner are looking for NI sprem donor around the south west area. Welling to travel and meet up. If you have any further questions then please do ask

6 Replies

Me and my partner are looking for NI sprem donor around the south west area. Welling to travel and meet up. If you have any further questions then please do ask

If you pm me would be open to discussion

I am in the SW, would love to help

Hi there very willing to help

Hi there!

I live in Falmouth, and am prepared to travel.

Ex-teacher, working with difficult children for 30 years.

All my brood have left, but keen to have more.

I may seem old, but I am very fit (raced for GB a couple of years ago) and am still very broody for more children. I own my own place and am still professional.

Keen to Co parent, but willing to accept a godfather role.

Keep well, in these times,
    Lewis

Hi do you know you will need to try 2 to 3 times each month when you are ovulating and this could take a few months before you get pregnant ?
    is it NI you want or AI I did read your profile where you ask for AI let me know I maybe able to help you, like i have helped 5 women to get pregnant in the last 18 months

I’m based in Plymouth and am available to help.

Please contact me if you’re interested.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW