Looking for a regular sperm donor

by Ashp12x      .      25 Oct 2020

23 from UK Wales looking for a doner.. I suffer with pcos and I struggle to conceive I have tried so many home remedies/conceiving tablets but unfortunately I never got the miracle babe that I have always wanted I am financially stable with qualifications in health and social care I think my time is ready to become a parent as that is everything I have ever dreamed of

8 Replies

Ashp12x on 25 Oct 2020

23 from UK Wales looking for a doner.. I suffer with pcos and I struggle to conceive I have tried so many home remedies/conceiving tablets but unfortunately I never got the miracle babe that I have always wanted I am financially stable with qualifications in health and social care I think my time is ready to become a parent as that is everything I have ever dreamed of

Simonj19 on 26 Oct 2020

I'm in Bristol, hopefully not too far away for you. Check my profile for anything you need to know

munster on 26 Oct 2020

Hi I be willing to help u if u want best of luck

Jaegertw on 26 Oct 2020

Would love to help you out. 27 m based in Scotland

Samuel89 on 28 Oct 2020

i am ready to help check my profile

Jon8232 on 29 Oct 2020

Hi
    I am ready to help, I visit the hospitals in Wales regularly from London

Plenty of replies I see if you still have not decides please ask away, anything.

Saint777 on 08 Nov 2020

Hello. If you still need help, you can message me

Jones250 on 08 Nov 2020

Hi I'm in Wales to happy to help

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW