Looking for a Patient Donor to help make a dream come true

by Kathryn » 31 Jul 2009

Im a 21 year old larger framed female. I was taken into hospital not so long ago for tests which doctors later told me that I had a mature reproductive system and that I would go through the Menopause by the age of 25. I have always had plans for a very large family and given the circumstances would like to have my family before nature pushes her plans into action, I don't smoke/take drugs or drink Alcohol...I'm very rarely ill and all in all have a very bubbly personality and work hard for the things in life that I desire..a family being the main thing...the reason why I am staying strong and not giving up, I am close with my family and have so much love to give...I am looking for a man who is willing to help my Dream come true before it's to late. Someone who is ideally quite close by and willing to help me over a course of a few days (due to my problem) to make sure that the best possible effort is made...I know that it is alot to ask and i just hope that there is someone willing to help..whether he be just donating or part of the child's upbringing....if not then thankyou for reading and I wish you luck with your future x

by Aaron » 05 Aug 2009

This is Aaron here and I live in Singapore. Can I know where do you live? Thank you.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW