Looking for a mixed Donor in UK

by Spirit24      .      28 Feb 2021

Hi.. Lesbian couple looking for a Mixed Donor in the U.K. open to areas and we can discuss other matters further.

Ideal Preferences:
    Caribbean and white.
    Indian and White.
    Jamaican Indian.

2 Replies

Spirit24 on 28 Feb 2021

Hi.. Lesbian couple looking for a Mixed Donor in the U.K. open to areas and we can discuss other matters further.

Ideal Preferences:
    Caribbean and white.
    Indian and White.
    Jamaican Indian.

Choy1992 on 01 Mar 2021

Hello, I am mixed race Indian and white. Tested as fertile. If you want to discuss this please both feel free to drop me a message

Hi,
    I'm a mixed-race gay male and would love the chance to have a child and fulfill the desire of others to have theirs.
    I am based in London and would prefer co-parenting not too far away.
    I am more than happy to give the opportunity for someone to have a child, although I do want to be involved as a father figure.
    If this is something you would like to consider, let me know.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW