Looking for a male co-parent

by Misslou      .      20 Oct 2019

I’m a 35 year old female, Looking for competent male to collect patent a child with. I am career driven and wish to share responsibility. I do not want an intimate relationship. Will artificially inseminate. Communication is key to any relationship so pls no time wasters. Thank you

4 Replies

Misslou on 20 Oct 2019

I’m a 35 year old female, Looking for competent male to collect patent a child with. I am career driven and wish to share responsibility. I do not want an intimate relationship. Will artificially inseminate. Communication is key to any relationship so pls no time wasters. Thank you

Ben88 on 20 Oct 2019

Hi Lou,

Get in touch x

Dad2Be85 on 23 Oct 2019

I’m looking to co-parent x

umidich on 29 Oct 2019

Hi,

Check out my profile. If you want to talk about it let me know.

Umid

Kay1 on 03 Nov 2019

Hi Lou,

Are you still taking any application for a co-parenting? I’m interested if you are. Thanks.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW