Looking for a male co parent

by Jadejay      .      30 Nov 2017

Hi, I am looking for a male co parent between 30 and 45yrs. South East UK. Healthy and fit non smoker. I am a single mum with two children and would love more. I only want someone who wants to be involved and be a Dad and a friendship with myself. We are a happy easy going family, love the outdoors, travelling. Someone that is open minded, open to attachment/gentle parenting etc

7 Replies

Jadejay on 30 Nov 2017

Hi, I am looking for a male co parent between 30 and 45yrs. South East UK. Healthy and fit non smoker. I am a single mum with two children and would love more. I only want someone who wants to be involved and be a Dad and a friendship with myself. We are a happy easy going family, love the outdoors, travelling. Someone that is open minded, open to attachment/gentle parenting etc

Kazy75 on 01 Dec 2017

Hello
    I am interested in my profile match your choice

gac17 on 03 Dec 2017

Hi
    I’m based in north Kent and would be interested

PaulRicc on 03 Dec 2017

Hi im looking to co-parent and be part of the childs life. I have no children of my own and would love a son or daughter. Im happy to discuss further in person or telephone. Love, Paul.

Omarkaya on 04 Dec 2017

Hi, my names Omer I’m a British born Turkish man, I’m 37 and ready to have children! I would love to be and will only consider being a co parent and not just a sperm donor. I am financially ready and will do my part to bring a child up.

Hi I’m Darren going to be 30 on feb have no childr n but so want to be the best Dad and living farther I live in westmiddlabds but willing to travel if you want a loving English man blue eyes brown hair even tho when I was a baby it was blonde contact me I hope you do love daz

Lee0987 on 23 Dec 2017

Check my profile tomorrow or later this evening

omar on 22 Jan 2018

write something on my wall then i will do contact as soon as i can

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW