Looking for a male co parent

by Jadejay » 30 Nov 2017

Hi, I am looking for a male co parent between 30 and 45yrs. South East UK. Healthy and fit non smoker. I am a single mum with two children and would love more. I only want someone who wants to be involved and be a Dad and a friendship with myself. We are a happy easy going family, love the outdoors, travelling. Someone that is open minded, open to attachment/gentle parenting etc

by Kazy75 » 01 Dec 2017

Hello
I am interested in my profile match your choice

by gac17 » 03 Dec 2017

Hi
I’m based in north Kent and would be interested

by PaulRicc » 03 Dec 2017

Hi im looking to co-parent and be part of the childs life. I have no children of my own and would love a son or daughter. Im happy to discuss further in person or telephone. Love, Paul.

by Omarkaya » 04 Dec 2017

Hi, my names Omer I’m a British born Turkish man, I’m 37 and ready to have children! I would love to be and will only consider being a co parent and not just a sperm donor. I am financially ready and will do my part to bring a child up.

by daz » 21 Dec 2017

Hi I’m Darren going to be 30 on feb have no childr n but so want to be the best Dad and living farther I live in westmiddlabds but willing to travel if you want a loving English man blue eyes brown hair even tho when I was a baby it was blonde contact me I hope you do love daz

by Lee0987 » 23 Dec 2017

Check my profile tomorrow or later this evening

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW