Looking for a healthy caucasian sperm donor

by Laura265      .      25 Apr 2020

Hello,
    My name is Laura, I’m a healthy 26 year and am manager of a pre-school class. I have worked with children for nearly 10 years.

I have a lovely life, good friends and most incredible family. I am so ready to become a mum after loving and nurturing many children over the years and being a fantastic aunt to my nephew and niece.

I am looking into sperm donation but would be open to
    co-parenting.

If anyone thinks they can make my dreams come true please get in touch.

5 Replies

Hello,
    My name is Laura, I’m a healthy 26 year and am manager of a pre-school class. I have worked with children for nearly 10 years.

I have a lovely life, good friends and most incredible family. I am so ready to become a mum after loving and nurturing many children over the years and being a fantastic aunt to my nephew and niece.

I am looking into sperm donation but would be open to
    co-parenting.

If anyone thinks they can make my dreams come true please get in touch.

Hi hope you are well with the current situation. Did you have any luck?

Hi Laura would be happy to help if possible. Happy to discuss things further if you want. Send me a personal message if that's something you would like to consider.
    Best wishes Jim

Can help

Hi Laura would be interested in helping. Happy to discuss further if you want to pm me

Hi there!

Ex-teacher, working with difficult children for 30 years.

All my brood have left, but keen to have more.

I may seem old, but I am very fit (raced for GB a couple of years ago) and am still very broody for more children. I own my own place and am still professional.

Keen to Co parent, but willing to accept a godfather role.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW