Looking for a donor or co parenting sevenoaks/T Wells area

by IIkent      .      31 Aug 2020

Hi I am a 39 year old female who has wanted to have a child for a long while. Have initially thought I would just seek a sperm donor but now feel I would be open for the Co-parenting and enjoy this with a simile like minded guy.

I am a healthy, active professional woman. I have seen so many friends and my sisters have children and I feel completely ready in all aspects as well as have a lot to offer a children. Having dated and not found the right guy who wants to have children.

If you are like minded and in the area please drop me a lie and let’s have a chat.

4 Replies

Hi I am a 39 year old female who has wanted to have a child for a long while. Have initially thought I would just seek a sperm donor but now feel I would be open for the Co-parenting and enjoy this with a simile like minded guy.

I am a healthy, active professional woman. I have seen so many friends and my sisters have children and I feel completely ready in all aspects as well as have a lot to offer a children. Having dated and not found the right guy who wants to have children.

If you are like minded and in the area please drop me a lie and let’s have a chat.

Hello my is Nathan levers. Who is willing to help. I am Black 43 years old I am healthy on fit.

Hey

I’d be very keen to have a chat with you at some point. I too would love to have a child and co-parent with the right person.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Chris

hello, iam in north london, enfield, i would be very intrested if you like to talk... iam ready dm me...

Hi I live in tunbridge wells, I am 52 year old local male,who is desperate to become a dad and create a life.Will be an amazing dad with the right lady.I work in care and was a doorsupervisor. Great personality and fun to be with.why not get in touch.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW