Looking for a donor - North East

by Jsinger1      .      17 Feb 2019

Hi there, I am looking for a sperm donor to use the method of AI. Looking for a donor who will have no contact with any potential child to be conceived. I am currently a single mother of ONE looking to provide my little boy with a sibling. Looking for a donor who is White preferably as I would like a future child to resemble myself or my little boy who has fair hair and blue eyes, Myself I have dark hair and green/grey eyes.

2 Replies

Jsinger1 on 17 Feb 2019

Hi there, I am looking for a sperm donor to use the method of AI. Looking for a donor who will have no contact with any potential child to be conceived. I am currently a single mother of ONE looking to provide my little boy with a sibling. Looking for a donor who is White preferably as I would like a future child to resemble myself or my little boy who has fair hair and blue eyes, Myself I have dark hair and green/grey eyes.

MrMoog on 19 Feb 2019

Hi Jsinger1

Healthy 35 year old male. Willing to donate to help singles and couples of any kind achieve their dream of having a child/children.

It was such a happy event for me when I became a father. I would love to help someone else have this joy in their life.

Will happily go through AI route. Would be willing to travel down as Newcastle is a short train ride. Fair headed and blue eyed

No major health problems and my own children are healthy.

Regards, Dale.

Hello. I would like to help you. Please see my profile. If you like it get in touch.

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW