Looking for a donor in the north west

by Frankieg      .      07 Nov 2019

Looking for a white Caucasian donor to help us expand our family we are a gay Lesbian couple been together for 6 years and really would love a baby if there is anyone that can help please get in touch thank you

2 Replies

Frankieg on 07 Nov 2019

Looking for a white Caucasian donor to help us expand our family we are a gay Lesbian couple been together for 6 years and really would love a baby if there is anyone that can help please get in touch thank you

Message me

Hi Frankieg

Nice to meet you both, I think I would be a suitable donor for your growing family, just registered, . I would be happy to help and answer any questions you may have. I’m based nr Chorley
    All the best john

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW