Looking for a donor in Bristol

by Nicky85      .      29 Jan 2020

Hi there,

I am looking for sperm donor in Bristol/Bristol area (or willing to travel here/near here).

Due to ovulate around 6th February.

Preferably white. Method of conception can be discussed

3 Replies

Nicky85 on 29 Jan 2020

Hi there,

I am looking for sperm donor in Bristol/Bristol area (or willing to travel here/near here).

Due to ovulate around 6th February.

Preferably white. Method of conception can be discussed

St3v3l on 02 Feb 2020

Hi I'm in Yate, I am 42 and I have 3 healthy children, I would be happy to donate, but would only be a donor, my sister had trouble conceiving and I know how upsetting it can be, so I would like to help, as having kids is the most special experience you can have, if you would like to chat more then send me a message

St3v3l on 02 Feb 2020

Hi I'm 43 and have 3 healthy children, I live in yate and would be happy to discuss to see if I could help you

xxmikex on 03 Feb 2020

Hi, Im only an hour away. Have a look at my profile

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW