Looking for a Coparenting Male in the west midlands

by Jessy15 » 15 Aug 2015

Hi,

I'm looking for a male who wants to Coparent and raise a child together in a loving and stable environment. I'm eager to hear from anybody who wants to Coparent and have an active role in the child's life I'm not intrested in speech donors.

by barny » 18 Aug 2015

hi Jessie,i am a 43,year old,Man,i am healthy,kind,reliable,responsible,i can travel,i would love to bring up a child together with a nice,Woman,i want to be a coparent,Julian. :)

by fame_51 » 02 Sep 2015

Hi Jessy,

I am based in the east midlands and would like to co-parent with you. I am ready to commute for meets and willing to relocate closer to you if required. I am Black/African, 34, with a great sense of humour and very intelligent. I absolutely adore children and would relish the chance to raise one with you. Please get in touch with me if you are interested.

Regards

by Olabest » 12 Oct 2015

Hi Jessy
I am also looking for co-parenting parent as i am very much ready to be a sperm donor
for further details please contact me via the website.

Thanks
olabest

by marushka » 07 Nov 2015

The distance seem to be a problem. I am not in the UK and it's quite a problem after break up with a partner to find a new partner who wants children.
Maybe there are brave men there? Would be glad to discuss details with honest, generous man

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW