Looking for a co parent in the north east

by Chan31      .      15 Feb 2020

Hi all,

I thought I'd post on this as well as my profile, I am a single 23 year old female who is looking to find a man to co parent with, I've always wanted to be a mother and I think it's time, I am willing to give a male the chance to be a parent as well and would love to find someone who is willing to co parent and love the child as much as I will.

I am in the north east area.

1 post Replies

Hi all,

I thought I'd post on this as well as my profile, I am a single 23 year old female who is looking to find a man to co parent with, I've always wanted to be a mother and I think it's time, I am willing to give a male the chance to be a parent as well and would love to find someone who is willing to co parent and love the child as much as I will.

I am in the north east area.

Hi Chan31,

I’m willing to help you achieving your dream and Co-Parent with you. I live in London but travelling is not an issue as I drive.

Please get in touch and let me know if you’re interested. We can have chat on the phone and discuss it further and see how it goes.

All the best x

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW