Looking for a co-parent in North West area

by VickieC      .      06 Mar 2015

Hello. My name is Vickie and I am 44 years old. I am looking for a co-parent who wants to be involved hence looking for someone close to me. I am a professional with a good stable job, happy go lucky, warm and affectionate. I am currently in a relationship but he doesn't want children so we're now on different paths.

My ideal co-parent will want to be involved with the upbringing of our child including family holidays and days out. Is that you? Speak soon, Vickie.

3 Replies

Hello. My name is Vickie and I am 44 years old. I am looking for a co-parent who wants to be involved hence looking for someone close to me. I am a professional with a good stable job, happy go lucky, warm and affectionate. I am currently in a relationship but he doesn't want children so we're now on different paths.

My ideal co-parent will want to be involved with the upbringing of our child including family holidays and days out. Is that you? Speak soon, Vickie.

Hey - I'd like to speak more - can we talk on email? Phone? :)

Hi Vickie,
    Hope you are well :). I've just seen your post & thought that I would make my presence know. If you have already found someone then let me wish you the best of luck :). If not then please leave a message here and I will get back to you.
    I'm not sure if it's possible to send a private message through this site though :-s.

Shaun

Hi vickie happy to share your bed if hubby don't want children

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW