Looking for a co parent in Manchester

by Hotmama      .      24 Apr 2017

Im a teeny petite lady a little uncpmfortable just putting my picture up and new too this. But can message a pic if i see yours! Ive just turned 30 and really want to be a mum. Ive waited on mr rights so long that i left ot late.

2 Replies

Hotmama on 24 Apr 2017

Im a teeny petite lady a little uncpmfortable just putting my picture up and new too this. But can message a pic if i see yours! Ive just turned 30 and really want to be a mum. Ive waited on mr rights so long that i left ot late.

Hello,

My profile is available. If you are interested in talking more, please get in touch.

Hi I'm interested if you haven't already found what your looking for?
    Am in Manchester also and iv also wasted a lot of time looking for Mrs right and decided to give up on that and give this a try instead..drop me a message if u fancy talking more?

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW