looking for a black woman to have a mix race baby

by DrVidri      .      22 Feb 2019

I would love to have a mixed race baby, I am happy being just a sperm donor or co parenting. I have already a daughter who is mixed race and she has my green eyes and she is currently working as a model.

8 Replies

I would love to have a mixed race baby, I am happy being just a sperm donor or co parenting. I have already a daughter who is mixed race and she has my green eyes and she is currently working as a model.

Hello My Name is Nina

I am mixed raced but looking for a donor would you be interested.

Many thanks

Hi,
    I’m a black woman and also want a mixed race baby. I am looking for a co parent as I believe it’s important for a child to have both parents. Let me know if you are interested

Hi.
    I am a black woman and I am also looking to have a mix race child as well.... Will you help me.
    Thanks

Hi I am looking to also have mixed race children

hello, i am a black lady, contact me if you haven'tfound someone

Hi
    I'm a white man with blue eyes and light brown hair interested in having a mixed race baby. Please contact me if you are interested.

Am a black lady wanting a mixed race too, am based in Sussex, would you be kind to help

Hi, I am an Indian male. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW