Looking a Male Co-Parent in Northern Ireland

by sle1983      .      07 Feb 2021

Hey there, wondering if there’s any one based in Northern Ireland interested in Co-Parenting ?

6 Replies

Hey there, wondering if there’s any one based in Northern Ireland interested in Co-Parenting ?

Hi, Iam looking to co-parent. I live in Donegal.

Thanks for your reply, but I think you are too far away to co-parent.

I live in Belfast and I have no kids I am 38 years old and I can travel too, I also have a note on my profile please try it out if it makes sense, cough email cough me.

Is Belfast to far I am a single male aged 38 no kids no crazy exs just hope to hear back from you soon x

Is Belfast to far? I am open minded and flexible to travel

I am looking for a female in Northern Ireland as well to co-parent with I live in Belfast. I am currently 38 years old and I'm single with no kids yet

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW