Long term lesbian couple looking for donor.

by AmbPam      .      01 Nov 2018

Myself and my partner have been together for 7 years and with the 2 boys my partner has we would love to have one together to call our own, looking for a donor who wants no part in the child's life, we want a lovely healthy baby no matter what gender, but as my partner has 2 boys a little girl would be lovely! So if you have more girls genetically please get in touch!

3 Replies

Myself and my partner have been together for 7 years and with the 2 boys my partner has we would love to have one together to call our own, looking for a donor who wants no part in the child's life, we want a lovely healthy baby no matter what gender, but as my partner has 2 boys a little girl would be lovely! So if you have more girls genetically please get in touch!

Hi, where are you at?

Heey! :) I would be more than willing to help you if you are still looking for someone :)

Hi!! If youre still looking for someone I'd be more than willing to donate! Im not 100% sure if im genetically more likely to have a girl, but there are a lot of girls in my family so possibly.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW