Londoner(female) seeking coparent option only

by genbaby      .      16 Feb 2016

42 year old female-mixed race seeks a coparent preferably under 42 years old.Im bordering on Kent and would ideally like someone within reach who could share the experience and fatherhood.

4 Replies

42 year old female-mixed race seeks a coparent preferably under 42 years old.Im bordering on Kent and would ideally like someone within reach who could share the experience and fatherhood.

Hi are you still looking for the help

Hi I'm not too far from you and would like to co-parent. I'm really wanting to be a father!

Hi I do not live far from you, I'm actually quite close. I'm mixed race, male, 26 years of age. If you're interested let me know.

Clean and healthy young donor.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW