London - Looking to coparent

by broody      .      11 Sep 2017

Hi,

I've already got a toddler through a past relationship but would like to give her siblings. I am an attractive black female blessed with a youthful look.

I'm interested in someone who would want to have more than one child with me and looking for someone possibly close to my age.

I am not looking for anyone married and would prefer someone who didn't smoke or have a love for the bottle.

If a relationship develops I would welcome it, otherwise I'll be happy with just co-parenting. I would prefer though for it to be in a relationship.

Thanks for reading.

4 Replies

broody on 11 Sep 2017

Hi,

I've already got a toddler through a past relationship but would like to give her siblings. I am an attractive black female blessed with a youthful look.

I'm interested in someone who would want to have more than one child with me and looking for someone possibly close to my age.

I am not looking for anyone married and would prefer someone who didn't smoke or have a love for the bottle.

If a relationship develops I would welcome it, otherwise I'll be happy with just co-parenting. I would prefer though for it to be in a relationship.

Thanks for reading.

Kazy75 on 16 Sep 2017

I am moved by your profile and it match my requirements of a good mother.
    I am interested in Coparent with you.
    Kindly message me and let talk further

Timmy1 on 17 Sep 2017

Hey there maybe we could be a good match?

broody on 18 Sep 2017

Hi,

Thanks for responses. Maybe we could be. Fingers crossed. Will be in touch.

broody on 18 Sep 2017

Oops couldn't contact as haven't gotten round to the subscription matter yet.

To be honest... Distance is going to be a bit of an issue here as I'm interested in someone who would be interested in daily lives for example school runs... Unless of course there's a passion to travel.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW