London female seeking gay man/couple for co parenting..

by Lisa2018 » 15 Apr 2018

Hello. I am white British attractive female with green eyes and light brown hair, intelligent, creative and based in a lovely part of town in West London and just turned 39. I am in excellent health, due to a long term healthy lifestyle and a combination of sheer luck I am still very much in the runnings to reproduce.
However, I would still like to be of an age to be able to keep up with a young child so feel now is the right time to take these steps.
The real hard work is finding the right person/person whom you can make this work with. When all is said and done, I just really want to meet some one who is down to earth, open, easy going and that I could be friends with.
I am a firm believer that it is essential to be raised in a happy home to give you the best start in life, and that takes priority over any ones traditional views on what that family unit must consist of. I have considered the anonymous donation route but I am certain it would be in the best interest of any child to have a Father figure - or two!

I would love to meet a gay man or gay couple that would like to donate on the basis of co parenting and I am open to discussing a number of potential roles for us as parents.

Please message me for a chat, I'm open to hearing your thoughts and ideas.

by lusobraz » 22 Apr 2018

hi :) I loved your description, I m interested. if you want to meet, perhaps in a coffeeshop so we can talk and share thoughts... just say something and we ll see. if not interested its ok.
kind regards! Joe

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW