London Donor

by Martin7A      .      21 Jul 2019

London Donor Available, healthy and STI tested, and farther to 6 healthy children, Happy to either be a donor or co parent,

7 Replies

Martin7A on 21 Jul 2019

London Donor Available, healthy and STI tested, and farther to 6 healthy children, Happy to either be a donor or co parent,

CrisA on 26 Jul 2019

Hi are you available for Al?

Martin7A on 31 Jul 2019

Yes happy to do AI what area are you in ?

Nestle22 on 13 Aug 2019

Hi, me & my wife are long for a donor we live in the SE. Would you be able to help out if we organised a pick up via delivery service? Or any other way... thank you

Martin7A on 15 Aug 2019

Hi Nestle22 happy to help you guys out but best way for AI is a fresh delivery 3 or 4 days at the right time of the month So happy to come to Kent near you guys in my motor home. for best results keeping a high spam count no sex for me for 28 days, plus all tests results back clear and clean on the 05/08/19 and up to date for you to see, so ready to go. let's make babies..........

Martin7A on 15 Oct 2019

Here to help but please no more time wasters it makes it hard for the genuine

Martin7A on 14 Jan 2020

I have helped 2 couples with home AI and happy to say both are pregnant so if any wish for AI in London get in touch

goggins on 19 Jan 2020

Hi Martin7A, I’m new to this forum so not sure how to message you for further information etc. Are you able to PM me? Thanks!!

Return to Sperm Donors in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW