LGB co-parenting

by Ems85      .      06 Feb 2019

Hi, are there any other LGB people who have co-parented or are considering it who would like to chat?

9 Replies

Ems85 on 06 Feb 2019

Hi, are there any other LGB people who have co-parented or are considering it who would like to chat?

MillieH on 24 Mar 2019

I’m considering it and would love to chat!

Anto34LN on 01 Apr 2019

Hi!

Im considering coparenting so very happy to talk!

AJ40 on 10 May 2019

We are male gay couple already co parenting and exploring this again. Love to chat.

ARC79 on 15 May 2019

My lesbian partner and I would love to discuss this with others as we are beginning to explore the same option.

Jamesy on 16 May 2019

Love to join in, im finding meeting nice genuine people so so hard

Criskool on 14 Dec 2019

Yeah Id love to have a chat with you, just send me a photo and a message, as long as your serious about wanting a child. Always talk to me via video camera when Im online.

AKIS on 31 Dec 2019

Hello I single man and I am looking for co-parenting

Tom92 on 05 Aug 2020

Hi, this is something I am looking for. It has always been my dream to be a father and I want to make it a reality.

Nicky350 on 01 Oct 2020

Happy to chat :)

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW