Lesbian mixed race couple looking for a sperm donor...

by Alisha08      .      19 Aug 2020

Hi myself and my fiancée are due to get married in October 2021, I am 32 and she is 25 we have been together nearly 5 years.
    We are ideally looking for a mixed race donor or someone with olive skin, however we are happy to get to know any one that is serious about helping us, we will be going through a fertility clinic for our treatments, so if this is something you would consider please let us know

Alisha + Nicola

3 Replies

Hi myself and my fiancée are due to get married in October 2021, I am 32 and she is 25 we have been together nearly 5 years.
    We are ideally looking for a mixed race donor or someone with olive skin, however we are happy to get to know any one that is serious about helping us, we will be going through a fertility clinic for our treatments, so if this is something you would consider please let us know

Alisha + Nicola

Hi happy to help if that OK. Good luck

Hi
    I have helped a couple of people to concieve through NI and IVF

I am happy to help, I am a medical professional and a tall well built rugby player. I am a good dad role model and a supportive co- parent

I am olive skinned mixed race.

Hello, I have olive skin. I am gay male. I am tested as fertile and looking to become a co parent. If you want to discuss feel free to message me

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW