lesbian couple in sheffield looking for a donor

by Rocco07      .      29 May 2013

Hi were are a married lesbian couple living in sheffield, we have been together for 9 years,married for 4.we would really like to have a baby and so are looking for a donor to help us.
    I am 30 and my partner is 37.
    We would travel but ideally would like to meet a donor around the yorkshire area.

We would really appreciate any response from any seriuos donors.

Thanks in adavance.

1 post Replies

Hi were are a married lesbian couple living in sheffield, we have been together for 9 years,married for 4.we would really like to have a baby and so are looking for a donor to help us.
    I am 30 and my partner is 37.
    We would travel but ideally would like to meet a donor around the yorkshire area.

We would really appreciate any response from any seriuos donors.

Thanks in adavance.

Hello, I would love to help you and your partner achieve your wish. please view my profile and get back to me if your interested.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW