Lesbian couple seek sperm donor Middlesbrough through A/I

by Kazchel      .      12 Apr 2015

Hi

We are a lesbian couple aged 29& 31 and have been together for over 3 years and now looking to start a family.

We are looking for a sperm donor through A/I only, we don't mind a small amount of contact like updates and photos etc but we are looking to do most of the parenting ourselves. We don't require any financial assistance.

If you are able to help us please get in touch as become parents and starting our family is something we a desperate to start the process of.

Thank you x

2 Replies

Hi

We are a lesbian couple aged 29& 31 and have been together for over 3 years and now looking to start a family.

We are looking for a sperm donor through A/I only, we don't mind a small amount of contact like updates and photos etc but we are looking to do most of the parenting ourselves. We don't require any financial assistance.

If you are able to help us please get in touch as become parents and starting our family is something we a desperate to start the process of.

Thank you x

Still looking for a donor if you think you can help please get in touch
    Thanks

Are you still looking for Donor??

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW