Lesbian couple looking for sperm donor in MANCHESTER

by mouses1      .      20 Dec 2012

Hi
    me and my partner have been 2gether for 2years now and we so want a baby we had friends who have let us down with being a sperm donor so now we thought we would try this site and see if there is anyone who can help us ASAP we are just hoping there is someone on this site who could help us be a family. if there is anyone just us a e-mail @ ***@live,co,uk thank you

1 post Replies

Hi
    me and my partner have been 2gether for 2years now and we so want a baby we had friends who have let us down with being a sperm donor so now we thought we would try this site and see if there is anyone who can help us ASAP we are just hoping there is someone on this site who could help us be a family. if there is anyone just us a e-mail @ ***@live,co,uk thank you

hi, gay guy wanting to be dad, drop me an email, ***@live.co.uk

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW