Lesbian couple looking for help to complete our family

by JMB92      .      03 Aug 2018

Hi,
    We are a lesbian couple, living in the Brighton area, looking for a sperm donor. We have a 6 year old daughter already and are looking to expand our family. We are not looking for natural insemination, so artificial insemination only please :). We would also prefer little/no contact between yourself and the baby but we are happy to send pictures of special occasions i.e Birthdays.

My partner works full time in retail management and I work part time as a childcare assistant looking after children aged between 6 months and 5 years.

Ideally we would want proof of a health check/ STI screening and we are happy to cover any travel costs. We have our own car so are happy to meet somewhere convenient for you to find out a little bit more about you.

Please let us know if you would be interested in helping us! We look forward to hearing from you.

Jess and Katie

1 post Replies

Hi,
    We are a lesbian couple, living in the Brighton area, looking for a sperm donor. We have a 6 year old daughter already and are looking to expand our family. We are not looking for natural insemination, so artificial insemination only please :). We would also prefer little/no contact between yourself and the baby but we are happy to send pictures of special occasions i.e Birthdays.

My partner works full time in retail management and I work part time as a childcare assistant looking after children aged between 6 months and 5 years.

Ideally we would want proof of a health check/ STI screening and we are happy to cover any travel costs. We have our own car so are happy to meet somewhere convenient for you to find out a little bit more about you.

Please let us know if you would be interested in helping us! We look forward to hearing from you.

Jess and Katie

Hi, guys I’m from the Hertfordshire area so real close to Brighton, I’m looking to help someone start a family, no further contact is needed, im happy to do any checks, if you are interested please reply, thanks.

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW