Lesbian couple looking for Donor

by Annie330      .      03 Jun 2018

Couple looking for donor to give us what will complete our family! AI but would also consider direct looking for proven donor, tested healthy non smoker get in touch if you think you could help us!

9 Replies

Annie330 on 03 Jun 2018

Couple looking for donor to give us what will complete our family! AI but would also consider direct looking for proven donor, tested healthy non smoker get in touch if you think you could help us!

Vincentf on 07 Jun 2018

Hi girls I could help... Let's have a coffee or meet up, photo first?, kind regards Vincent

sasmyth on 09 Jun 2018

Willing to help. Let me know if you're interested.

Shuggytr on 12 Jun 2018

Girls I would love to help if you are still looking for a donor ,I have nine children off my own and all are healthy and and happy as I am also ,I'm a tree surgeon and abseiller / offer to trade ,fit and healthy ,best wishes

Billtogo on 16 Jun 2018

I can help.

Greatcum on 16 Jun 2018

Hi

Hi I’m no smoker no drinker, absolutely healthy. Please have a look at my profile and send a message if interested.
    Regards
    Kris

Pansperm on 05 Aug 2018

I can help.☺

Hi, if your still looking for a donar I’m willing to help, feel free to message me back.

ABLon78 on 25 Sep 2018

Hi there, I am willing to be a donor.

If you would like to find out more about me then please drop me a message and I’ll be happy to connect with you.

Please get in touch if you would like to discuss further.
    Thanks

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW