Lesbian couple looking for Donor

by Annie330 » 03 Jun 2018

Couple looking for donor to give us what will complete our family! AI but would also consider direct looking for proven donor, tested healthy non smoker get in touch if you think you could help us!

by Vincentf » 07 Jun 2018

Hi girls I could help... Let's have a coffee or meet up, photo first?, kind regards Vincent

by sasmyth » 09 Jun 2018

Willing to help. Let me know if you're interested.

by Shuggytr » 12 Jun 2018

Girls I would love to help if you are still looking for a donor ,I have nine children off my own and all are healthy and and happy as I am also ,I'm a tree surgeon and abseiller / offer to trade ,fit and healthy ,best wishes

by Billtogo » 16 Jun 2018

I can help.

by Greatcum » 16 Jun 2018

Hi

by Kris » 08 Jul 2018

Hi I’m no smoker no drinker, absolutely healthy. Please have a look at my profile and send a message if interested.
Regards
Kris

by Blackmun » 03 Aug 2018

Hi! I am a divorced black doctor who is a NI sperm donor! I am very interested in helping you if you still need help. I am drug and disease free. I have 5 healthy kids from my previous marriage. My eldest child is also a doctor!
Theo

by Pansperm » 05 Aug 2018

I can help.☺

by MHB » 14 Aug 2018

Hi, if your still looking for a donar I’m willing to help, feel free to message me back.

by ABLon78 » 25 Sep 2018

Hi there, I am willing to be a donor.

If you would like to find out more about me then please drop me a message and I’ll be happy to connect with you.

Please get in touch if you would like to discuss further.
Thanks

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in UK

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW